Stabbing in Stroud
A very upsetting and distressing story made news headlines recently when an 82 man was stabbed to death in Stroud – thankfully, his killer has been found and charged. This was an awful situation and unfortunately it happens all over the world. It could happen when you’re in the street, at home or even in your work place. Did you know that if you are at work and you are attacked by another colleague or by a customer, you can claim accident at work compensation in Stroud through Accident Advice Helpline?
Well you can. If you have been punched, slapped, kicked or even endured a more serious accident while in your place of work, you could be entitled to a lump sum of compensation. An unprovoked attack can cause you to endure serious injuries which can not only affect your physical appearance, but also your mental and emotional state.
Claim for accident at work compensation in Stroud
Your employer should always ensure that you are well looked after.
- You should never be put in a compromising position by your employer.
- In order for you to properly do your job, you should have received all of the relevant training and support in order to do so.
- There should be health and safety procedures in place which keep you from sustaining injury.
There are only three pieces of evidence we need in order to go ahead with your claim for accident at work compensation in Stroud and match you with a personal injury lawyer.
- Having been attacked in the work place, you will have sustained injuries. We must see medical records to prove these injuries.
- Accident Advice Helpline will need proof that the accident or attack that you were involved in was caused due to the negligence of a third party.
- When claiming for accident at work compensation Stroud, prove to Accident Advice Helpline that the accident took place within three years of getting in touch and we will begin your claim.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and claim accident at work compensation in Stroud
Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to us about your attack and the possibility of claiming accident at work compensation Stroud. From a land line, call us on 0800 689 0500, or you can call us directly from a mobile, on 0333 500 0993. By texting ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010, someone will call you back. Alternatively, while you are here on Accident Advice Helpline’s website, have a look around to find out further information on all of the important facts on claiming. Among the useful online info, you can also find out about patron of Accident Advice Helpline, Esther Ranzten. Esther has been our patron since 2003 and continues to support and work with us and the innocent victims of accidents that weren’t their fault.