If you live in East Dunbartonshire and have been injured in an accident at work, then you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. Even if you think you have not sustained any serious physical damage, the accident could result in a more complicated medical condition at a later stage. It is therefore important to have your injuries examined and documented by a doctor so that any deterioration in your health can be closely monitored. There are a number of other steps that you should take following a workplace accident. They include:
- Recording your accident in writing with your employer
- Collecting the names and contact details of any witnesses to the accident
- Seeking sound legal advice as soon as possible because you could be entitled to compensation
It is every employer’s legal responsibility to ensure the health and wellbeing of their staff while they are at work. If they fail in this duty and one of their employees is injured, then that employer could be found to have been negligent. Under these circumstances, the victim is legally entitled to pursue an accident at work compensation in East Dunbartonshire claim in order to receive compensation.
If you have been injured in such an accident, then you have come to the right place. You have found Accident Advice Helpline and we are the industry leaders in personal injury claims.
No Win No Fee* Accident at Work Compensation in East Dunbartonshire
Unlike other claim companies, Accident Advice Helpline will not charge you for our expert helpline advice. You can call our free 24/7 helpline right now and discuss your accident with an adviser. Accident Advice Helpline can let you know for certain whether or not you can make an accident at work compensation in East Dunbartonshire claim and the advice is given without any obligation to proceed. However, should you choose to move forward, then Accident Advice Helpline can put you in touch with a specialist solicitor who will handle your case on a no win no fee* basis. So, with Accident Advice Helpline on your side, your personal injury claim is completely risk-free!
So If You Have . . .
- Been injured as a result of heavy lifting
- Needed medical attention after a slip, trip or fall while at work
- Suffered because you did not have the correct clothing or equipment to carry out your job safely
- Sustained injuries due to a lack of training
- Or endured suffering as a result of any kind of accident while at work, then Accident Advice Helpline want to hear from you. Put simply, we want to give you fast, easy access to justice.
How Can I Contact Accident Advice Helpline?
That is easy. To speak to an adviser right now just dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Our lines are open twenty four hours a day seven days a week so get in touch today and let the claim experts help you get the compensation you deserve.Open Claim Calculator