How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident at work compensation in Cwmbran

    How can you tell if you are well enough to go back to work, and if you are entitled to accident at work compensation in Cwmbran?

    If you have been off work for some time due to a serious injury or illness which made it impossible for you to work, you need to think carefully before you return to work. Whatever your financial situation or however bored you may be of sitting at home, if you return to work too soon you risk making it more difficult for you to recover fully, and in all cases you have to be sure that your health comes first. You should also make your decision based on whether or not your job had anything to do with the accident or illness in the first place.

    • You feel more alert. Being ill or injured takes a lot out of you, and you may find it difficult to get up in the morning, let alone stay awake all day, which would make it impossible for you to go to work. You should start to feel more alert and restless during the day when it is time for you to get back to work.
    • You are more active. A really good sign that you are starting to feel better and are able to get back to work is when you start moving around more during the day and, not only this, but are able to make it out of the house and not feel ill or exhausted. You can’t return to work before you are able to get there without feeling awful.
    • Ask your doctor. Your doctor should be able to let you know whether or not you are well enough to return to work, simply by asking you a few questions. You shouldn’t even contemplate going back to work before your doctor says it is OK, or this could actually be very dangerous for your recovery.

    You may be able claim accident at work compensation in Cwmbran

    You can claim accident at work compensation in Cwmbran if your employer was at least in part to blame for the accident that you had. This means that your employer will have contributed to what happened to you, through negligence or dangerous practices.

    Accident Advice Helpline will help you to build a case for accident at work compensation in Cwmbran against your employer, all you need to do is call them on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to get started.

    The team will talk you through what happened to you before deciding if you have a good case for accident at work compensation in Cwmbran or not. If you do then you will be passed over to an experienced in house personal injury lawyer who can make a start on your claim there and then.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 20th September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.