Have you had a work based accident in Tendring?
If you have been involved in an accident in Tendring whilst at work then Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you make a claim for compensation against your employer if they are liable for your accident.
To find out if you are entitled to make a claim for compensation please contact Accident Advice Helpline directly on their free phone helpline number, or alternatively take their 30 second test which you can find on the website. This will not only tell you if can make a claim based on legal criteria but will also give you a good indication of how much you claim could be worth.
If you have any further questions regarding the legal process or your accident in Tendring in particular then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and one of our advisors will be able to provide you with free, no obligation advice.
Types of accidents
There are a number of ways you can suffer an accident in Tendring whilst at work, and no matter what the situation, providing you are not at fault and the accident took place within the last three years, our solicitors will be able to help you claim.
The types of incidents that we have helped other clients with in the past are:
- Attacks which have happened on work premises – specifically for those working in high risk areas such as prison officers and security.
- Construction site accidents – for workers, contractors, visitors and members of the public.
- General injuries at work caused by poor working conditions, such as lack of lighting, loose floor tiles or nongritted external pathways during periods of adverse weather.
- Needlestick injuries – usually for cleaners who have been subjected to needlestick injuries when staff have put disposable sharps in the wrong containers.
- Pregnancy injuries – often caused as a result of risk assessments not being conducted properly by employers.
- Professional negligence.
- Slips, trips and falls.
If you have had any of the above sort of accident in Tendring then please contact us to discuss your case further.
If you have been injured in some other way, perhaps by a vehicle whilst on work property, then we will also be able to assist so contact us now to find out more.
Right to claim
It is important to remember that if you have had an accident in Tendring then it is your legal right to make a claim, even if this is against your employer. You do not need to worry that you will lose your job or be treated differently if you make a claim against the person or people you work for. You also do not need to fear that there will be financial repercussions for your employer, as any money awarded for your accident in Tendring will be paid by their insurance provider.
Date Published: 7th June 2014
Author: David Brown