Accident specialist in South Cave


Do you need an accident specialist in South Cave?

Have you been looking for an accident specialist in South Cave after suffering an injury in a public place? Having an accident in a public place can not only damage your pride but your body as well. Injuries sustained from a slip, trip or fall in public can be quite severe. Broken bones and multiple areas of bruising are just 2 examples of injuries that can occur from this kind of accident. You may just get up and carry on thinking you’ll get nothing for your accident but there is a chance you could claim for compensation for your injuries.

What counts as a claim?

Any accident specialist in South Cave will know that accidents which could have been prevented in a public place could be seen as a claim for compensation. Whether you trip over an upturned paving slab on a footpath, slip on a wet patch which has not been correctly highlighted or even fallen over something that shouldn’t be there, you could make a claim for compensation. Any accident that wasn’t your fault could be the beginning of a case.

Who am I claiming against?

When you’re hurt out in a public place, a large percentage of the time your case will be against a local council for that area. Since councils have insurance, it is highly likely that the claim itself will be put to the insurance company itself instead of the council. However, if your accident happens within a store or privately owned building then your claim will be aimed at either the store’s owners or the ownership of the private building.

How to go about claiming

After locating your desired accident specialist in South Cave, you’ll find that they will do most of the work for you. To help the case along they will need any evidence you have picked up in regards to the accident in a public place. Ideal pieces of evidence include photographs of the scene and any detailed witness accounts from the accident. Having as much evidence as possible will make a stronger base for your solicitor to build a case on. The stronger the case is, the higher chance you may receive compensation for your accident in a public place.

If you are not sure about where to turn to find guidance or you do not know if you are entitled to any compensation, give us a call today. Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or call 0333 500 0993 on your mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )