How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident specialist in Nelson Dock

    Nelson Dock is the only dry dock remaining in London and this was known as Cuckold’s Point in the 17th and 18th centuries. Next to Nelson’s Dock is Nelson House, built in the 1740s, most probably for a wealthy owner of a shipbuilding firm. Nelson Dock may or may not have been named after the famous admiral Lord Nelson. Given the nature of the area, you may very well not be able to locate any accident specialist in Nelson Dock. What should you do if you need to hire the services of an accident specialist in Nelson Dock or ones based elsewhere, but can’t find any? Call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers which you can find below.

    Accident specialist in Nelson Dock

    You may want to find and accident specialist in Nelson Dock, for example because you have been injured in an accident and you can prove that another person (definitely not yourself) was responsible for it. You usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for injuries sustained in an accident within the British Isles. If, however, the accident occurred at sea, in the air, or at an airport (almost anywhere in the world) you only have two years in which to file your claim.

    You would also have three years in which to file a claim for an illness which you and your injury solicitor could prove was caused by another person’s negligence. Perhaps you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness and you can prove that the illness was caused by your employer’s negligence, for example.

    Accidents at sea

    Whether you are a passenger or a crew member of a ship or boat, if you have been injured on a voyage, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries on your return to the UK.

    The most common accidents (which can occur anywhere) are slips, trips and falls. You might slip on a wet deck, for example, and if there is no handrail, or it has been broken, you may injure yourself. All ships and boats should have an anti-slip coating on the decks, but if this has worn away in places, you could fall and break a limb. Owners of sea-going vessels have a responsibility for keeping their vessel in a good state of repair and failure to do this can be seen as negligence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any type of potential personal injury compensation claim to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbersCall 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. If you need expert legal advice and help to file your particular claim, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 2nd February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.