How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Wilberfoss

    Why can’t I just type ‘accident solicitor Wilberfoss’ into a search engine?

    Nestled in the Yorkshire countryside, Wilberfoss is not renowned for being a centre of strong legal advice. Be that as it may, from time to time, its inhabitants will require legal assistance for compensation. Just typing accident solicitor Wilberfoss into any old search bar will do nothing but return legal advisers and firms in the immediate area – these may not be best suited to your compensation case. It is much better to search for the highly specialised Accident Advice Helpline; a legal firm whose clear area of expertise is compensation for accidents.

    Can I claim?

    The best way to find out whether you are entitled to claim or not is to take Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test on their website. Once you have completed it, you will know whether you can claim. If so, just call the free phone number. Then, you will be connected to a highly trained legal specialist who will be able to guide you properly. Please note, it is essential that any accident you may claim for has occurred within the last three years, otherwise we will not be able to assist you.

    What can I claim for?

    It is possible for you to claim for any accident that is not your fault that has happened within three years, although this time period can be adjusted as in cases of industrial diseases or if the incident took place when the client was a minor. The Accident Advice Helpline will take on cases that involve anything from slips and trips to medical negligence. You may be entitled to claim either general damages, special damages or future damages:

    • General damages These include pain and suffering caused by an accident that was not your fault.
    • Special damages These cover you in the case of monetary losses you suffer due to your accident.
    • Future damages Will make sure that your accident dos not affect your future more than it already has.

    So, instead of searching accident solicitor Wilberfoss online, why not have a look on our website. Simply Google Accident Advice Helpline, or give one of their operators a call and see what they can do for you.

    Date Published: 14th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.