Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Did you sustain any injuries? If the answer is yes to these questions, then there’s a chance that you may be awarded some financial remuneration to make amends for the damage caused.
Online searches for an accident solicitor in Upperweardale will always mention our name, Accident Advice Helpline, because we are a leading law firm in the field of personal injuries. We have been dealing with all manner of injury claims for over 15 years and have perfected the claims process to such an extent that we can tell you if you have a viable claim in just 30 seconds online. As a company officially recommended by two legal heavyweights and our patron Esther Rantzen, we can guarantee excellent service and customer care. Let us take care of your injuries for you.
The different stages of the claim procedure
- To get the ball rolling, you’ll need to give us a ring or take the 30-second compensation test online.
- If you are entitled to compensation, we will take your details and submit your claim.
- You’ll need to explain briefly about the nature of accident that occurred and confirm that you weren’t at fault. You will have to provide some details regarding the nature of the injury you have sustained and for how long the injury caused you to suffer. We can only take on claims for injuries that have been inflicted in the last three years.
- Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee the length of time it takes for the courts to reach a decision about your case, but we can chase them on your behalf. We will keep in touch with you to let you know about any new developments.
- Once your cash is awarded we will take out our fee, which is a very competitive rate, and leave you to enjoy your compensation
How do you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline for an accident solicitor in Upperweardale?
It’s very easy to get in touch with us, because our phone lines are free and one of our very approachable staff members are waiting to take your call. You’ll be able to get through to one of us at any time of the day or night, seven days a week. It’s very unlikely that you will have to make an appearance in the courtroom, as most of our cases are completed over the phone. If you’d like to speak to our accident solicitor in Upperweardale, please ring us on 0800 689 0500. We will be able to give you a compensation amount guideline immediately so that you have some idea of how much you are likely to be awarded.