Need an accident solicitor? Accident Advice Helpline is here at your service
The questions and answers below deal with the most popular concerns and queries of those seeking an ‘accident solicitor in Torpoint’.
1. How do I enquire to see if I have a valid claim?
Simply call 0800 689 0500 (at no cost) or try out online 30-Second Test.
2. Do I need to pay a fee to start my claim?
No.Open Claim Calculator
3. Do I need to pay a fee even if I lose my claim?
No. We work on a 100% ‘no-win, no-fee*’ basis.
4. Will you outsource my claim to a firm of solicitors?
No, we have in-house solicitors and you can talk to your appointed solicitor directly.
5. What are your opening hours?
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day.
6. How do I know I can trust the Accident Advice Helpline?
We have been around for over 15 years and receive excellent feedback (see http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk). We are recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen, well known for her role in advocating consumer rights. This can’t be said of other law firms that might come up in your search for an ‘accident solicitor in Torpoint’.
7. How long will it take?
Due to factors beyond our control, the time it takes to process a claim varies. Rest assured, however, that we will be working 24/7 to process your claim as quickly as possible.
8. Will I need to go to court?
Probably not. In most cases, our clients are not required to attend.
9. What kind of claims are covered?
Accident Advice Helpline covers a wide range of cases where the claimant was injured through no fault of their own (or mainly due to someone else’s fault). Areas include, but are not limited to: road traffic accidents, accidents at work, medical negligence and trips, slips and falls.
10. Is legal aid available for personal injury claims?
No, it has not been available since 1998. A 100% ‘no-win, no-fee*’ agreement represents the safest way of ensuring you don’t end up out of pocket as a result of your claim.
11. What kinds of damages can be included in a claim?
- General damages: covering the pain and suffering you have sustained
- Special damages: to include lost earnings or expenses you may have incurred
- Damages for future losses: future losses you may incur due to your injury, which may include lost pension benefits.
Look no further for an ‘accident solicitor in Torpoint’: Accident Claims Helpline has it covered.
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’ll make sure you get exactly what you deserve for what you’ve been through with the help of an accident solicitor in Torpoint.