Looking for an accident solicitor in Sway
The village of Sway in Hampshire is located on the southern edge of the woodland of the New Forest. It is home to Sway Railway Station, which is located on the South Western Main Line running from London Waterloo to Weymouth.
Each year, thousands of people use the railway station to get to work, visit relatives and friends and take holidays in other areas of the UK. While the majority of these journeys are uneventful, accidents are always a risk.
Common types of railway accidents
Railway accidents may involve:
- Train crashes or derailments, which can be caused by poorly maintained tracks, faulty equipment, driver error, debris on the railways or mechanical failures
- Slips, trips and falls on moving trains, which can be caused by spilt liquids, litter and baggage left in unsafe places
- Unsecured luggage falling from above
- Injuries sustained on the platform, such as slips, trips and falls in icy conditions
- Injuries sustained following being hit by a train either while in a vehicle or while walking across a designated railway crossing
If you have been involved in an accident on a train while travelling through Sway, it is likely that you have been left with at least minor injuries. If your injuries have affected you in any way – either physically or mentally – then you should not hesitate to contact an accident solicitor in Sway for specialist advice.
How an accident solicitor in Sway can help you
At Accident Advice Helpline, our accident solicitors specialise in a wide range of personal injury claims. They have experience of dealing with all types of claims, from the minor through to the very serious.Open Claim Calculator
Our solicitors understand that the injuries you have suffered can have a profound impact on your daily life. When fighting for compensation, they take into account the amount of time you have taken off work, the medication you have had to pay for and any other losses you have been forced to endure. A claim for compensation could therefore help you to lessen the burden of your injuries, ensuring that you can concentrate on making a full recovery.
To ask an accident solicitor in Sway to look into your claim, call us now on our helpline, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or use our 30-second test to receive an estimate of the value of your compensation settlement.