How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Sedgley

    Accident Solicitor Sedgley

    The suburban area of Sedgley in the north of the Dudley may be populous, but its transport links are surprisingly lacking. Due to its hilly terrain, Sedgley has never had a canal or rail link, making road travel a necessity for its many residents. Due to the reliance on car and bus travel, traffic congestion is a serious problem in Sedgley and accidents on the road are common.

    What are the main causes of road traffic accidents?

    Whether caused by speed, tiredness, intoxication or some other factor, driver error remains the UK’s most common cause of road traffic accidents. Environmental factors such as cracks in the roads and faulty traffic lights can also contribute to accidents.

    If you have been injured in an accident on the roads that was not your fault, an accident solicitor in Sedgley will be able to help you claim the road accident compensation you are entitled to – regardless of the cause of your accident.

    Who will be on the receiving end of my personal injury claim?

    If your injuries were sustained in an accident caused by another road user, your personal injury claim will be made against the other person’s insurance company. If, on the other hand, your accident was caused by an environmental factor, such as cracks in the road, your claim will be filed with the Highways Agency.

    An accident solicitor in Sedgley will also be able to help you if your accident was caused by an uninsured or hit and run driver. In this instance, your road traffic accident compensation claim will be filed with the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. All motor insurance companies in the UK are required to pay into the Motor Insurers’ Bureau fund to cover the cost of road traffic accidents caused by untraced and uninsured drivers.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How do I make a claim through an accident solicitor Sedgley?

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that the thought of claiming road accident compensation is daunting, but you must remember that insurance policies are designed to cover the costs of road accident claims.

    If you would like to find out more about making a claim, you can contact one of our trained advisers by phone on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The call and any advice issued, will be free of charge and you will not be put under any pressure to proceed with your claim.

    Date Published: 20th August 2013

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.