How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Isle of Islay

    You may have suffered an injury in an accident while you were on holiday there, or you may live on the island. You may not find an accident solicitor in Isle of Islay in the local phone directory. You may not find one if you are looking online for an accident solicitor in Isle of Islay, either. If you do find an accident solicitor in Isle of Islay in you need to ensure that he or she has the expertise to handle your personal injury compensation case. Luckily, Accident Advice Helpline is here to help.

    Accidents on holiday

    If you have an accident or develop an illness such as food poisoning while on holiday in the UK, then you may have grounds for a personal injury compensation claim. If you have an accident while on holiday abroad, things are a little more complicated, but personal injury claims can be made quite easily if your travel agent or one of their representatives (hotel staff, tour guides and so on) can be held responsible for your injury or illness.

    If you slip, trip or fall on the hotel’s grounds because of broken paving, for example, then the owner of the hotel can be deemed responsible for your accident because owners of the property have a responsibility to keep it well-maintained. You might have tripped over a threadbare patch of carpet and broken a limb, and again the owner of the hotel would probably be responsible.

    If you have an illness while on holiday, or you suffered an accident which was caused by another person’s negligence, then you could have a claim for the pain, distress and suffering you experienced because of the accident or illness as well as for compensation because your holiday was ruined. You should have sought medical treatment and for the purposes of a successful personal injury compensation claim, medical records of the treatment you received should be available. Unfortunately, in some countries, you will be expected to pay upfront for medical treatment and later this can be claimed back from your insurance company.

    If you are having a holiday in a country in the European Union, then you should apply for a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) before you go on holiday. You can apply online for this card which is free for UK residents.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident solicitor in Isle of Islay

    Whatever the reason you are looking for an accident solicitor in Isle of Islay, you may find that you cannot find one who can deal with your case, because they do not have the expertise necessary. If that is the case, then why not visit Accident Advice Helpline website. You can take the 30-second test on our landing page which gives you an estimate of the amount of compensation you might receive if your claim is successful.

    After you have read the relevant information on our site, you may want to call our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile (charges may vary), which you can do at any time. We wirk in partnership with a network of expert solicitors who specialise in personal injury compensation claims who live and work all over the UK. There will be at least one close to you. Call now.


    Date Published: 7th June 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.