How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Bourton-on-the-Hill

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Bourton-on-the-Hill

    If you live and work in Bourton-on-the-Hill, then you will probably know whether or not  you have an accident solicitor in Bourton-on-the-Hill in your town. You probably don’t even bother to look up “accident solicitor in Bourton-on-the-Hill” in your local phone directory, or type the phrase “accident solicitor in Bourton-on-the-Hill” into your search box. But what if you needed an accident solicitor to represent you in a personal injury compensation claim case?

    Living in town in the Cotswold would be a dream for many, but those of us who live in small communities which look idyllic to an outsider, know that accidents happen and some of them are tragic.

    Accident solicitor in Bourton-on-the-Hill

    If you were in need of an accident solicitor in Bourton-on-the-Hill, you would probably find the nearest one in Moreton-in-the-Marsh. However the solicitors there might not have the experience you need to deal with your particular personal injury. After all there are so many accidents that can occur and so many various circumstances and different injuries which can be sustained. You need to find an accident solicitor who has the appropriate experience and expertise to deal with your unique claim.

    Types of accidents

    In the country there are agricultural accidents which can happen to anyone who is on farmland, whether working on a farm, or walking on a public footpath over farmland. Of course, there are road traffic accidents which can happen anywhere, slips, trips and falls, workplace accidents, accidents in public places, sports injuries and…the list is virtually endless.

    Who can make a personal injury compensation claim?

    If you have been diagnosed with an occupational disease which you are not responsible for, then you might be able to make a claim against your employer. If you have any type of accident and were in no way responsible for it, then you could be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you have food poisoning because you ate out or bought a contaminated product, then you might be able to make a claim. The main thing is that if you have sustained an injury in the eyes of the law and it was not your fault, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation for it.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need advice regarding a possible personal injury compensation claim, then you might want to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We operate all around Britain and have been in the business of dealing with personal injury compensation claims for more than ten years. If you are uncertain about what to do and how to proceed with a claim, then we suggest you visit our Accident Advice Helpline website and read some of the information in it. You might then wish to call us on one of our freephone numbers. You can do this at whatever time suits you best as our lines are always open to receive your calls. The freephone numbers are 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile, 0333 500 0993. Why not call us right now for expert advice?

    Date Published: 25th June 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.