Get help with a work related accident with an accident solicitor in Dingwall
Get help with a work related accident with an accident solicitor in Dingwall to guide you through all the legal formalities. Are you aware that you can claim compensation for an accident at the work place, under the following circumstances?
- You had to use certain specialist equipment at the work place, but your employer failed to give you the required training to use this type of equipment.
- You tripped and fell or perhaps even slipped at the work place as your employer did not comply with the safety and health regulations that need to be followed at the work place.
As such, you are entitled to compensation, but this is a legal process for which you would require the help of a good solicitor.
That is why you need an accident solicitor in Dingwall
Going through a legal process is not at all easy and that is why it is best that you take the help of a solicitor. The great news is that you can easily get a good solicitor to help you with a case of this kind, all you have to do is call up Accident Advice Helpline. This is a free call, meaning you do not have to pay anything when you make this call and get advice on this issue.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that was established way back in the year 2000 with the main purpose of helping people in seeking compensation for non-fault accidents. The firm has solicitors who have dealt with a whole host of work related accidents inclusive of the following:
- Accidents at construction sites
- Industrial diseases
- Falling, slipping or tripping
- Back injuries as a result of heavy lifting
- Accidents arising out of insufficient training
- Accidents caused due to faulty equipment
- Injuries arising out of strain, as a result of repetitive work patterns
These are but a few work related accidents, that require the help of a solicitor to file a case and seek compensation.
How do you seek compensation?
- Visit the website of Accident Advice Helpline and take their simple 30-second test, this will help you know if you qualify to make a claim.
- Find out the worth of your claim by using the compensation calculator at the website.
If you decide that you want to file a claim for a work related accident and you are in need of an accident solicitor in Dingwall, just call Accident Advice Helpline at 0800 689 0500 or you can also call from your cell phone at 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 23rd July 2013
Author: David Brown