Set in the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswolds the town of Broadway is a pretty place with traditional English pubs, shops and cafes; but if you need an accident solicitor you will find that Broadway does not have too many to offer.
If you are unfortunate enough to have suffered an accident then your solicitor does not have to be local an accident solicitor in Broadway, they can be based anywhere and as many national claims companies can now complete claims totally over the telephone there is no need to waste your time in Broadway looking for help.
Accident Solicitor in Broadway
If you need advice about personal injury claims then one of the best places to start is to call Accident Advice Helpline and get some advice.
Their freephone helpline number of 0800 689 0500 is available twenty four hours a day seven days a week so you can call at any time or you can call from your mobile on: 0333 500 0993.
They have over ten years experience of helping people pursue accident claims and have the benefit a network of legal partners working alongside them. One of them, possibly an accident solicitor Broadway, or equivalent, will be able to advise you.
All our solicitors operate on a no win no fee* basis. During your first call you will be offered a thirty second test to assess your claim and if you are entitled to start one; there is no obligation during this call and the first consultation carries no charge.
Staying safe in Broadway
If you are visiting Broadway on holiday and exploring the area then one of the best ways of avoiding the need for the help of one of the accident solicitor in Broadway options is to try and avoid being involved in accident. This is easier said than done of course but there are a few tips that can help.
- Get to know the area. If you cannot do it before you arrive then take some time to study the town on arrival, Your hotel will have maps of the area and will also be able to tell you where the nearest emergency rooms are.
- Take your time. If you are not used to driving in the country you will find the lanes around Broadway a new challenge. They are narrow and often involve sharp bends and inclines; remember that large vehicles such as tractors and feed delivery lorries use country lanes as well as other cars so keep your speed well down.
- Look out for hazards. This is the country and wildlife may well race across the road in front of you; the same applies to livestock they can and do get lose and you may discover them in your path.
- Obey road signs and hazard signs whether driving or walking. They are there for a reason and not for decoration.
- if out walking always take a mobile phone with GPRS turned on and take an ordinance survey map of the area with you along with a drink and protective clothing for the weather conditions. Stay to the marked paths and be aware of any hazardous areas.
Broadway is a pleasant little town and hopefully your visit will pass without incident. If you do suffer and accident Accident Advice Helpline is only a call away.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.