What to look for in an accident solicitor
Are you looking for an accident solicitor in Bardsey? Wondering where to start? Here is a quick guide to your three options for looking for an accident solicitor in Bardsey.
1. A high street solicitor in Bardsey
A compensation claim generally follows an accident, which is an unpleasant shock and can be hard to cope with. On top of that, to get the compensation you are entitled to, you have to go through the legal system. For many of our clients, this is the first and only encounter they will have had with a solicitor.
So, naturally, many people simply head towards the nearest high street solicitor and ask them to help with their personal injury claim. This isn’t likely to be the best option for you, though. Your high street solicitor may, coincidentally, be a specialist in personal injury cases. The most likely scenario is that they will have limited experience in dealing with compensation cases for injuries and circumstances like yours. This doesn’t mean that your compensation case can’t be successful.
2. Specialist accident solicitor in Bardsey
Many clients look for a local solicitor who advertise that they specialise in accident compensation claims. This can be a good option for many, but it can be costly if you don’t check that they meet all of the criteria that you should expect as a right.
We believe that you should be able to expect a high standard from your specialist accident solicitor. Look at this tick list and make sure your solicitor matches up:
- A no-win, no-fee guarantee – if your case is not no-win, no-fee, then you are taking a financial risk if your case doesn’t succeed.
- Access to advice when it is convenient for you – don’t sign up to a 9-5 Monday to Friday arrangement. If you are trying to work, have a normal home life and talk about your compensation case, make sure the service you ask for is flexible enough to fit around your life.
- No unrealistic promises – many companies say they guarantee you 100% success, but think about what a promise is actually saying. If a company guarantees 100% success, it means that they never take a risk. Does this mean that if your case is a little bit complicated or risky then they won’t help you?
Accident Advice Helpline can help you
You can of course use a local accident solicitor in Bardsey to make your claim. However before you do you should consider using a national specialist like Accident Advice Helpline.
We can allocate you to the best solicitor for your type of case. We also promise to support you with our expert advice team. Our professional advisors aim to make your compensation claim as stress free as possible. This includes completing all paperwork on your behalf, coordinating all your needs and appointments and offering you access to our helpline.
Best of all, our clients are offered a 100% no-win, no-fee guarantee. To have a no-obligation chat about the service we can offer you, call us today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 19th July 2013