Accident solicitor in Aviemore
The number of personal injury claims in the civil courts has risen threefold in
the past five years. Annual payouts exceed a total of £1 billion.
But what exactly should you do if you are hurt in an accident that was not your fault? An accident solicitor in Aviemore, Scotland, would not have worried too much about this recently; after a Stacechoach bus crashed and rolled into a ditch, most of the following points were taken care of immediately after the accident.
Points to follow after an accident…
Whatever you are intending to do about your personal injury, actions you could take include:-
- inform the police if, just as an example, the injury resulted from a road accident.
- if the injury was the result of a road accident, report it to your insurance company. This is important because your insurance policy may be invalid if an accident is not reported.
- report the injury to your doctor. You should do this even if the injury seems minor. If you subsequently go to court to get compensation for the injury, the doctor will be asked to provide a medical report.
- Collect a little evidence about the accident and your injuries. For instance, it may prove useful later on if you took photographs of the scene of an accident and of what caused the injury. You should also, as soon as you are able, write an account of the incident while details are still fresh in your mind. If there are witnesses, you could make a note of their names and numbers (or possibly just email addresses).
- Looking for an accident solicitor in Aviemore would be the next logical step.
Accident Advice Helpline may be more of a natural choice for that last checklist item though, as they will take care of the claim on your behalf and on a no-win no-fee basis.
That is not the only incentive though, as the initial contact includes some free advice. What happens after that is entirely your choice, you are under no obligation to continue on with your claim and can simply take the advice and leave it at that if you so desired.
The quality of accident solicitor in Aviemore advice given cannot be understated, with thousands of clients served every single year the figures speak for themselves.
Even the act of starting a claim is simplicity itself; There are three ways that you can do this, each one just as easy and straightforward as the last.
The 30 second test can be used to both check your claim qualification (and estimated pay-out amount), and to submit a claim.
- The online claim form is as equally fast as the 30 the second test, with a basic format it is really easy to complete and send
- There is also a dedicated telephone team to answer your calls twenty four hours a day, every day of the week.
When things are this easy and professional, there is really no reason to look elsewhere.
Date Published: 30th June 2013
Author: David Brown