How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident legal advice in Bromley

    If you are looking for accurate accident legal advice in Bromley, you have come to exactly the right place. Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist personal injury law firm. We have been helping people just like you obtain the compensation you deserve for more than 15 years’. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may find the following information useful.

    The right to compensation

    If you are one of the more than 3 million people who are injured in the UK each year and the accident that caused your injury was not your fault, then you have an absolute right to seek compensation for your pain and suffering.

    In order to do so, you will need to start your personal injury claim no more than 3 years’ from the day that your accident occurred. This is because there is a strictly adhered to time limit on making claims, which applies in the vast majority of cases. This does not apply to injured children, who are able to file a claim for any accident they were involved in as a child for up to 3 years’ after the day they turn 18.

    What you can claim for

    As mentioned above, you can claim for almost any accident that was not your fault but which resulted in an injury to your person. This can be a physical injury such as a broken bone or whiplash; a psychological injury like depression of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder; or an industrial illness or diseases like Asbestosis or Repetitive Strain Injury.

    Common accidents you can claim for

    There are some accidents which are much more commonly the cause of a personal injury claim than others. They include:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Slip, trip and fall accidents ( slipping on a wet floor, falling on uneven pavement)
    • Road traffic accidents ( head injuries, whiplash)
    • Workplace accidents ( manual handling injuries)
    • Faulty product accidents (being cut by a faulty knife)

    Hopefully, this gives you some idea as to what you may be able to make a personal injury claim for.

    Obtaining accident legal advice in Bromley

    If you want to make a personal injury claim, it is vital that you get accurate advice. The simplest way to do this is to call Accident Advice Helpline and let our team of personal injury experts advise you on your next move.

    To get in touch with us and obtain as much accident legal advice in Bromley as you need, simply call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile phone, but there will be a charge for calls from mobiles.

    Date Published: 3rd October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.