How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyers in Worcestershire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Worcestershire

    Most people would agree that, when it comes to making a claim for personal injury compensation, you need to arm yourself with one of the best accident lawyers in Worcestershire to give yourself the best chance of a successful case. However, there are steps you can take yourself to strengthen your case to give yourself the highest chance of securing the full amount of compensation you deserve. Keep on reading to discover more.

    Top tips for building a strong case with accident lawyers in Worcestershire

    Contact details – Firstly, you should get the contact details of the person that caused the incident. This includes their name, telephone number and the details of their insurer. Aside from this, if anyone witnessed the incident, you should try and get their contact information as well, as their statement can really help to strengthen your case.

    Make a note of what happened – When you get a second, it is a good idea to sit down and write what happened in as much detail as possible. You never know what could be important and this ensures you do not forget anything vital later down the line that could help your accident lawyers in Worcestershire.

    Keep proof of expenses – When you make a claim you will be able to claim for any out of pocket expenses you have experienced as a direct result of your injuries, including counselling expenses, travel costs, loss of earnings, medical costs and such like. You will need proof if you are to claim for these, so don’t throw away your receipts and any other documents that will back up your case.

    Report the incident – In some cases it is vital to report your case. If you have been involved in a workplace accident, you need to inform your employer. Moreover, if you have been involved in a road traffic accident, you will need to report it to the police.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Take photographs – You can strengthen your case by taking photographs of your injuries if they are visible. Not only this, but if there is any visible damage at the scene, which is often the case when it comes to road traffic accidents, then you should take photos of this.

    How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

    Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:

    Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.

    Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?

    Date Published: 2nd July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.