How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Lawyer in Stockport

    How an accident lawyer in Stockport can help you

    If you have had an accident at work within the Manchester area, then an accident lawyer in Stockport could be just what you need to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.

    Who can receive compensation?

    Anyone who has been involved in an accident that was not their fault could be entitled to received financial compensation for the injuries that they have sustained.

    Provided that you are over the age of 18, and your accident occurred within the last three years, then there is a good chance you can make a claim for compensation.

    However, even if you are under the age of 18 then a claim could still be made on your behalf by a member of your family, or your legal guardian. An accident lawyer in Stockport will be able to provide you with more information on the best course of action for your specific case.

    Different types of compensation claims you can make

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have been badly hurt then you might find yourself needing to take a lengthy period of time off work, and this could bring you financial hardship. This is one of the main reasons why people want to make a claim for compensation following an accident and injury.

    The different sorts of injuries that can be compensated for include, but are not limited to:

    • Road traffic accidents
    • Accidents at work
    • Accidents at school
    • Accidents in public places
    • Industrial disease

    What you can claim compensation for

    Not only can you claim compensation for the injuries you have sustained and the pain and suffering you have been caused as a result, but you can also reclaim money you have lost.

    It may be that you have had to pay out money for health care or other services while you have been injured. You may also have lost income or even been unable to return to work. These are all things that your accident lawyer in Stockport will take into account when determining how much you could receive.

    Can I claim through Accident Advice Helpline?

    If you are entitled to make a claim for compensation then you can make a claim through Accident Advice Helpline. Why not take our 30 second test, or contact us on our 24/7 Helpline 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993?

    Date Published: 22nd November 2014

    Author: aliswann

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.