How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Lawyer in Pyle

    Are you currently doing whatever you can to find an accident lawyer in Pyle? What occurred to make you want to make contact with an accident lawyer. Generally an accident lawyer in Pyle would help you deal with the following types of personal injury claim:

    • Accidents at work
    • Accidents on the road
    • Medical negligence
    • Falls, trips, or slips

    This article can help anyone who requires the services of an accident lawyer in Pyle. It will be especially useful for anyone who wants to hire an accident lawyer because they suffered a trip, slip or fall that was someone else’s fault.

    Do you need an accident lawyer in Pyle because of a slip, fall or trip?

    If you need an accident lawyer because you have slipped, tripped or fallen somewhere, then you are definitely reading the right article. You can go ahead and begin a personal injury claim provided the two following conditions are met:

    1. The accident must have occurred within the past three years
    2. Your lawyer must be able to prove in court that what happened was not your responsibility
    3. You must have had medical treatment at the time of the accident or as a result

    Take action

    Who do you claim against when you suffer a slip, trip or fall that was not your own doing? The answer to that question pretty much depends on where the accident occurred. If the accident happened in a building frequented by the public such as a supermarket or hairdressing salon, you can claim against the business owner’s insurance. If the accident occurs in a building such as a library, you would claim against the local authority.

    Out and about

    Did your trip, slip or fall happen when you were outdoors somewhere? If you trip on a road or pavement that is poorly maintained, you can claim against your local authority. These days there have been government cutbacks to local authority spending. Perhaps, since you have suffered unjustly, it is time to win a little bit of that money back for yourself and your family.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In a position to help you

    We are Accident Advice Helpline, and because we are one of the best known personal injury experts in the UK, you may have heard our name before today. We have no-win, no-fee solicitors that have been specially trained to help people win in court when they get hurt through no fault of their own. To learn more about us or the status of a potential claim contact one of our expert friendly advisers on the number 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 using a mobile phone.  

    Date Published: 2nd December 2014

    Author: Claire Billips

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.