Had an accident whilst abroad and need the help of an accident lawyer in Leamington Spa?
We all eagerly await our holidays abroad and spend many weeks anticipating the welcome rest and time out from our busy lives. Many of us especially enjoy the challenges of travelling to far flung places to experience vastly different cultures than our own.
Unfortunately, accidents and injuries can occur when you least expect them and becoming injured in a foreign country can be a daunting and frightening experience, particularly if you are traveling alone. Let Accident Advice Helpline guide you through the injury claim compensation process with their accident lawyer in Leamington Spa.
- Ensure that you think about safety before you decide on your destination.
- Check with the Foreign Office for security advice about the locations you intend to visit. Go on line and check their website leading up to your departure date for updates. Take the advice you are given! Remember if you visit a country that the Foreign Office advises you not to visit, then your insurance is unlikely to cover you!
- Purchase travel medical insurance before you leave. Check what you are covered for; it’s too late once you’ve been injured and realise that the cover is inadequate! Notify the insurance company of any existing health problems or else these will not be covered.
- Research the countries that you anticipate visiting thoroughly. A lack of local knowledge can increase your vulnerability. Plan how you intend to travel and the costs involved. Always over budget for accommodation and travel as sometimes journeys may not go to plan!
- If you intend to use public transport, avoid overcrowded and poorly maintained vehicles especially in poorer countries.
- Only use recommended taxis for your personal safety and agree a fare before you get into the vehicle.
- Never be tempted to hitch hike or pick up hitchhikers, as this can put your personal safety at risk.
- Observe local customs and cultural differences. Never drink alcohol in countries where it is banned.
- Use your common sense! Do not accept food or drinks from people you don’t know.
- You may be a target for pickpockets so be observant and vigilant – wear a money belt under your clothing.
- Under no circumstances be tempted to exchange money illegally. Always use a bank or official money exchange.
Your injury claim using an accident lawyer in Leamington Spa
If you have suffered an accident and been injured as a result and it wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then call Accident Advice Helpline for no obligation advice and information about using an injury lawyer in Leamington Spa. Their friendly advisers can give you all the knowledge you need about making an injury claim with an injury lawyer in Leamington Spa. Their helpline is open 24/7, meaning you can call at any time to suit you. Their injury lawyer in Leamington Spa works on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, meaning that you have nothing to lose by finding out if you can claim your legal entitlement to compensation. Go online and try out their unique 30 second test today!