Do you need to drive at night? You could be putting yourself at risk of an accident, and such an accident might not even happen during the day, because of better visibility – and because you’re able to concentrate better. Get in touch if you need to find an accident lawyer in Ferndale.
Any accident lawyer in Ferndale would tell you that driving at night should only be done if you really have to make that journey. They know the dangers very well, because they often have to deal with claims for injuries that people have experienced on the road at night.
What’s bad about driving in the dark?
1) You can’t see as well at night. Depth perception and peripheral vision are affected.
2) Visibility is reduced. “But there are street lights!” you say. Well, yes, but they don’t light up the whole area. How far ahead can you see, even with street lights, compared with during the day?
3) You might hit an animal. Foxes, badgers, and deer – as well as cats – are likely to be around at night. Hit one and you could lose control of your vehicle. If you see one ahead, you won’t have time to react properly. Swerve, and you might have a head-on collision with another driver.
4) People drink and drive. A lot of people go to the pub at night. Unfortunately, some of them drive. Even one drink can impair your ability to drive – and increase your chances of causing an accident.
5) You’ll be tired. You need your sleep, and you might normally be asleep at midnight. Instead, you’re on the road, just as your body is preparing to nod off.
What if you have a road accident at night?
You might not be at fault, of course, and this means that you could be eligible to claim compensation through an accident lawyer in Ferndale. You can reach one via an advisor on the Accident Advice Helpline 24/7 hotline by calling one of these numbers:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back.
How will an accident lawyer in Ferndale help?
If you’re eligible to claim compensation, your solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline will process your claim. Their aim is to get you a payout, which will consist of two elements:
- One for the pain, suffering and loss of amenity experienced
- Another for the reimbursement of any expenses incurred
All our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee basis, to give our clients extra peace of mind. That’s just one example of how we take as much stress and hassle as possible out of claiming. Client care is our top priority, and we make sure that everyone working for us sticks to a strict code of conduct.
Why not call us now and begin your claim?
Date Published: 23rd November 2014
Author: David Brown