If ever you are injured in an accident that was not your fault, you could be entitled to compensation and our accident lawyer in Clydebank can help you to make your claim. If the guilty party admits they were to blame, then it is a case of agreeing the amount to be paid. But if whoever you are blaming decides to contest your claim, you need to gather as much evidence as you can.
The evidence that can help our accident lawyer in Clydebank prove your compensation claim
It is not always easy to gather evidence straight after an accident, you could be too badly injured to do anything. Hopefully, other people will gather some of it, as part of accident investigations.
- Photos of the accident scene can be very useful, and these can be taken on a mobile phone.
- Depending where you accident happened, there could be CCTV footage available.
- Some times there are on board cameras that have recoded the accident.
- If anyone witnessed the accident, find out if they are prepared to make a statement. If they are, get their contact details, so if they are needed Accident Advice Helpline can get in touch with them.
- Sometimes the police or HSE are called to an accident scene, and if either of them is involved, they will try to speak to everyone that was in the accidents, and any witnesses to it. From the information they are given, from what they can see and tests they may take, they will compile an accident report. These reports often say who they think was to blame for an accident, so this could be vital evidence when you are making a personal injury claim.
- You have to prove your injuries as well, and the obvious way to do this is by medical reports from the doctor that treated your injuries. That is usually enough, but sometimes victims are asked to attend a medical with a specialist in the area in their particular injury, and this can only help your personal injury claim.
Making your personal injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline
We have been helping innocent victims with their personal injury claims for nearly 15 years, and have the experience, expertise and knowledge, you want on you side.
We have helped many thousand of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to, and have many past claimants who are glad they used Accident Advice Helpline.
If you want to know more about how we can help with your compensation claim, call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile. You will be able to speak with our friendly advisers, who will assist all they can with your personal injury claim.Open Claim Calculator