If you live or work on Calderdale, and are injured in an accident that was not your own fault and want to make a personal injury claim you do not have to look far for someone that can help you. Just call Accident Advice Helpline, because as one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK, our accident lawyer in Calderdale will be able to help you claim the compensation you are entitled to.
The advantages of using an accident lawyer in Calderdale at Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim
There are many advantages to using our services when you need to make a personal injury claim. We have over 14 years’ experience of making successful claims we have helped many thousands of innocent victims get their compensation. Just some of the other advantages are:
- Our expertise and knowledge mean that you will be awarded a fair deal for your situation, no matter what type of accident you were injured in.
- We will handle your claim quickly and efficiently. Many of them are dealt with over the phone, so that claimants do not have to go to court.
- We use the ‘no win, no fee’ agreement to finance all our claims. This means that you do not have to find any money for your claim to be started, or pay any legal fees if it is lost.
- Our friendly and helpful advisers will answer any questions you may have about making a claim. Any information they give you will be up to date and relate to your situation.
- You will receive an open and honest service of the highest quality.
- We are able to give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded, just complete our 30-second test.
These are just a few reasons why Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice, when you want to make a personal injury claim. If you want confirmation, just listen to Dame Esther Rantzen who recommends our services to all innocent victims of accidents.
Making your compensation claim
Now you know we are the best option to help you with your claim, we need to make sure your situation fits the rules, which say:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
If this is what has happened to you, then call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 13th November 2014
Author: David Brown