If you are a resident of Hawarden, or you work in the area, there is no reason to suppose that you are immune to being injured in an accident that was not your fault. It is estimated that over 3 million accidents happen every year in the UK, and at least some of those will be in the Hawarden area. Innocent victims of these accidents might want to claim compensation, and be looking for an accident lawyer in Hawarden to help them.
There are many different types of accidents that can happen, just some of them being:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls
- Industrial illnesses and conditions
- Animal attacks
- Food poisoning
Most accidents will come within one of these groups, but if your does not, it does not mean that you cannot make a claim for it, as long as it fits the rules.
The rules an accident lawyer in Hawarden needs you to comply with
The rules for making a compensation claim are the same no matter what type of accident you were injured in:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries should have needed medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
If these rules apply to you and you are thinking of trying to find an accident lawyer in Hawarden, you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
As a specialist law firm with over 16 years’ experience of making successful claim, we have made the whole process as simple as possible, including getting in touch with us. To find out more about making compensation claims with an accident lawyer in Hawarden, you can:
- Complete our 30-second test, which asks you just four simple questions before giving you an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
- Complete our online claim form so your claim can be assessed before we contact you.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500
- Call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Whichever of these you choose, you will speak to one of our friendly and helpful advisors who are here to guide every step of the way through your claim. They will answer all your queries and put your mind at rest that you have made the right choice with Accident Advice Helpline.
Do not delay, get your claim started today.
Date Published: 17th November 2014