There is nothing wrong with looking for compensation following a claim and certainly nothing to feel guilty about; although many do. One of the easiest ways to look for a relevant solicitor is to make use of search engines, but using the correct search phrase is important. When running a search for accident injury legal advice, ensure you insert the word free, too.
So, searching for free accident injury legal advice should bring you some good results. Which one to choose though? That is the question.
When drawing up a list of solicitors to contact, Accident Advice Helpline should be right up at the top of it.
Above the competition
When it comes to personal injury claims, there is no law firm in a better position to help you than Accident Advice Helpline; with thousands of satisfied clients and dedicated teams of in-house legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline stands head and shoulders above the competition.
We are ethical too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from someone’s spare bedroom. Accident Advice Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases and to help us do that, there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with us:Open Claim Calculator
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident and the date of the claim
- An additional medical check may be required
A court appearance may not be required, but it is worth noting that you could be called. However, this is quite unlikely.
No-win, no-fee* promise
At Accident Advice Helpline, we handle every claim under the no-win, no-fee* agreement. Your claim doesn’t cost anything to put forward and there is no charge for our initial advice. Don’t worry, you are under no obligation whatsoever; after hearing our advice, if you decide not to go ahead with a claim, that’s no problem.
Accident Advice Helpline for expert accident injury legal advice
Getting a claim started is simplicity itself and there are a few options open to you, depending on your personal preference. You can use:
- Our 30-second test: use this to see if you qualify for compensation and find out how much you could claim
- Our online claim form: a short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward. Somebody will be in touch with you soon afterwards
- The telephone: we have a dedicated helpline number for you to use. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life-changing accident, so why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Chat to Accident Advice Helpline today for accident injury legal advice that you can trust. We are on your side.