If you have been involved in an accident and suffered an injury due to the negligence of a third party, you could be entitled to claim compensation. If you have been involved in an accident that was someone else’s fault, be that your employer, another employee or maybe even a motorist, try our 30- second online calculator to see how much your personal accident injury lawyer could claim for you.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Established in the year 2000, we have a large team of no-win, no-fee accident injury lawyers, hungry to get the maximum amount of compensation for your claim. If you think you might have a valid claim, give a quick call to our helpline, open 24 hours a day on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
What sort of accidents an accident injury lawyer claim for me?
As an example, you may have been involved in a motor accident and been hit by another driver, sustaining a back injury. You could have been unable to work for weeks and lost money through this. Even if you’re unsure if your claim will be successful, it is worth finding out as you could potentially be missing out on a compensation payment that is rightfully yours. A successful claim could improve your quality of life and put measures in place to stop the same accident happening to another innocent victim. Most of our cases are settled by the accident injury lawyer outside of court, so there probably wouldn’t be any lengthy court hearings to attend.
What do I need to do?
- As soon as possible after the accident, seek medical attention from a professional. Even minor injuries could have more serious, long-term implications and turn into a permanent condition
- Try to get together as much evidence as possible; photographs, witness details, a doctors report, medical expense receipts, anything that will help your accident injury lawyer prove the accident was the fault of someone else.
- Contact a specialist law firm like Accident Advice Helpline, as soon as possible, to see how much accident injury lawyers could claim for you. Our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, so there are no up-front fees to get your claim started.
What is the personal injury settlement for?
Any losses you have incurred as a result of your accident. This could be:
- Any medical expenses that you have had to pay for
- Loss of earnings as a result of not being able to work
- Ongoing treatment or therapy you need to receive to help you recover from the accident.
- Any other fees associated with your injuries
Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
Date Published: 1st November 2012
Author: David Brown