How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident in work claim facts

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline we deal with various types of claims for our innocent victims who have been hurt or injured in accidents that were not their fault. 

    Accident in work claim facts

    A common type of claim here at Accident Advice Helpline is an accident in work claim.  Accidents occur very often in the workplace and if someone else or the employer is to blame then an accident in work claim can and should be processed.

    Can I make an accident in work claim?

    If you have suffered an accident whilst at work or on works premises and this accident was not your own fault then yes you can.

    What types of injuries or damages can I claim for?

    You can claim compensation for any physical injury or damage you have endured as a result of your accident at work. You can also claim compensation for emotional damages and suffering as well as any financial loss that this accident may have caused.

    How do I start my accident in work claim?

    To begin with you should call Accident Advice Helpline. Our trained advisors are there to answer your calls and queries seven days a week. They can listen to the circumstances of your accident in work and advise you of the best steps to take regarding your compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When we say accident in work claim, we are not just referring to one off accidents, such as a fall.  We are also referring to the accidents that take place and progress over time causing injuries and physical damage over a number of years.  For example white finger vibration, repetitive strain injury and industrial deafness.  These are all physical damages and injuries which are not caused by one single incident or day at work, but progress and develop over time.

    Are you suffering from an industrial disease?

    If you’re suffering from an industrial disease you have three years from your diagnosis to make a compensation claim.

    These are long term injuries which have occurred due to negligence e.g. not providing protective equipment or clothing, or not providing ear plugs in noisy working environments. Or perhaps lack of training, failing to give employees the correct health and safety training which will educate them on how to avoid repetitive strain injury.

    Now you have some accident in work claim facts why not find out more by calling us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 18th July 2013

    Author: jayne

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.