Accident helplines are there for when you have an accident that was not any fault of your own. Claiming compensation yourself can be extremely challenging, even downright impossible, because of the ‘push back-ability’ of a lot of companies; the larger the company, the harder they can push you back.
The personal injury claims business, via accident helplines, started exactly because it was extremely difficult for accident victims to claim compensation, even if the compensation was rightfully and legally theirs.
One of the most prominent accident helplines is Accident Advice Helpline.
Over 15 years in the business
Sporting over fifteen years of experience in the field and with our own in-house team of legal experts we are one of the best places to go for those seeking personal injury compensation.
Submitting a claim with Accident Advice Helpline is simplicity itself. You have options open to you, each one comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees…
No-win, no-fee – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then we do not ask you to pay our legal fees.
- No-obligation enquiries – Simply contacting us for more information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement; you can change your mind after initial contact, no questions asked
- Free advice – during your initial contact you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim with us
Accident Advice Helpline is ethical too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from somebody’s garden shed. We will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help it do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim, all of which are legal requirements for compensation to be due..
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident, and the date of the claim
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called in to court, it could be necessary. To start your claim, or to initiate an initial contact to receive more information then the following options are available…
- The 30-second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will be in touch with you soon after
- Give us a call – There are dedicated accident helplines for you to use; 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, but why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started.