How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident experts in St. Ouen’s Bay


    Are you using the web right now to find accident experts in St. Ouen’s Bay? Using the web to find accident experts in St. Ouen’s Bay doesn’t always end in success. Not all personal injury lawyers have the same level of skill and experience. In truth, you don’t actually need to use your favourite web browser to find local accident experts in St. Ouen’s Bay in order to claim injury compensation. One of our in-house solicitors here at Accident Advice Helpline can help you make a claim for financial compensation if you have been affected by carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out more, or take our 30-second test to see how much your claim might be worth.

    If you have been affected by carbon monoxide, whether at home or in the workplace or even on holiday, then our injury solicitors can help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.

    Carbon Monoxide

    Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless gas which is emitted as a result of the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels. This means that if you have a gas appliance, for example, in your home and it is not functioning properly for any reason, then you might be exposed to carbon monoxide, which will result in carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs when carbon monoxide is released into the air and breathed in. The carbon monoxide gas then attaches itself to blood cells instead of oxygen doing so, which means that the body is no longer pumping oxygen-rich blood around the system. This can lead to cells and internal tissues dying within a matter of minutes and this will ultimately if left undetected and untreated, lead to death.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our injury solicitors have recently been advised that up to 30 people a year are dying as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. Don’t let yourself, or a person you love, be a part of this horrible statistic.

    Do everything you can to ensure yours and your family’s safety.

    Accident experts in St. Ouen’s Bay

    Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur anywhere, in the wrong conditions.

    For example, it is possible to be exposed to carbon monoxide within the home, perhaps if you have a faulty gas appliance such as a gas fire, cooker, or boiler. The fault could be with the appliance itself if there has been a manufacturer’s issue, or perhaps with the installation. Whether you live in rented accommodation or own your own home, it is wise to ensure that all gas appliances are tested on an annual basis to help ensure that they are working properly and effectively.

    You could be exposed to carbon monoxide in a similar way at work. Under such situations, it is your employer’s responsibility to ensure that all gas appliances on site are working properly and that carbon monoxide detectors are fitted (and checked to be in working order) on a regular basis. This will minimise the potential for carbon monoxide to escape and therefore help to keep the work force safe.

    If, for whatever reason, you have been exposed to dangerous carbon monoxide, contact our friendly advisers to start your compensation claim today on 0800 689 0500 from a land line. You can also from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Why wait? Call now.

    Date Published: 12th January 2014

    Author: David Brown