You can make an accident compensation claim in Kirkcaldy and Drysart for any injury that was caused by being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault. It doesn’t matter where your accident happened, providing that it took place within the last three years.
Making an accident compensation claim in Kirkcaldy and Drysart
To get your compensation you will need the services of a lawyer who specialises in injury law, and this is where we can help you; we are an established injury law firm with a team of experienced injury lawyers who will work on your claim under a no win no fee agreement. We offer this service because personal injury claimants can’t get legal aid, and we want to make sure that they can still get the compensation that they deserve, and need, without taking a risk with their own money.
- The first service that we offer is a free eligibility check, so if you want to know if can make an accident compensation claim in Kirkcaldy and Drysart please call us on 0800 689 0500.
- We have a compensation calculator so you can get an idea of how much you could be awarded. You can find the calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
- We have a dedicated helpline where you speak to an advisor about your accident claim in Kirckaldy and Drysart. Our trained advisors will be able to answer all of your questions about the compensation process, and give you any reassurance that you may need about claiming. Our helpline is open twenty-four hours a day and is free to use.
- Then we have our injury lawyers who always work hard to make sure their clients get the best compensation packages possible, and because they work under the no win no fee system, you know that they will be working hard to make sure that your accident compensation claim in Kirkcaldy and Drysart is successful.
Most personal injury claims are settled quite quickly, and are normally decided in out of court agreements. Some cases are obviously a little more complicated and take more time to go through the system, and have to go to court. Your lawyer will be able to give you a time frame when you speak to him, or her, but even if your case is one of the trickier ones, don’t worry! We have bags of experience so will still be able to help you.
- Don’t forget you can make an accident compensation claim in Kirkcaldy and Drysart for any injury, or an illness. You can also claim for a psychological illness, such as stress or anxiety.
To talk to one of advisors about making an accident claim in Kirkcaldy and Drysart please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. Our phone lines are open twenty-four hours a day and all calls are confidential.
More information about personal injury compensation can also be found on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
Date Published: 22nd September 2014
Author: David Brown