Accident claims solicitors in Warwickshire
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. If you are, we have a team of experienced accident claims solicitors in Warwickshire who can help you claim.
Our accident solicitors have all the experience and expertise you need them to have to get you your compensation, and they work under no win no fee* contracts, which means that you can start you claim today without having to pay us a penny.
You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury, or for an illness, providing that the accident that cased your injury (or illness) was someone else’s fault. For example, you can claim because:
- You have been injured in an accident at work caused by your employer failing to comply with health and safety regulations.
- You have been injured in an accident that happened on the road caused by a distracted driver, a failed traffic signal or an obstruction in the road.
- You have been injured in an accident at home, after using a faulty appliance for example, or after sub-standard work by a tradesperson.
- Or because you have been injured in an accident in a public place, such as in a slip, trip or fall.
Our hardworking injury solicitors always work hard to get our clients the best compensation packages possible, and to get claims settled quickly – most of the claims that we handle don’t even have to go to court.
The solicitor assigned to your case will make sure that you receive compensation for:
- Your injury
- The stress and inconvenience that your injury caused you, and
- Your injury-related expenses. Money spent on travel or medical treatment for instance.
The final amount that you are awarded will depend on how serous your injury was, and how much your injury affected your life, but you can get an estimate of how much your claim could be worth by using the compensation calculator tool on our website.
You will not have to pay tax on the money that you receive.
Call Accident Advice Helpline to start your claim today
To claim, all you need to do is call our helpline. Your call will be answered by one of our friendly advisors, who will take some details from you, and confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming, Your details will then be passed to one of our solicitors, who will do everything that they can to make sure that you get the money that you deserve.
To speak to an advisor call 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. Both lines are open twenty-four hours a day, and all calls are kept confidential.
Date Published: 25th May 2015
Author: David Brown