How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident claims expert in Swindon

    Accident claims expert in Swindon?

    Swindon is a dynamic town, with many different opportunities for those people who decide to make their life there, from sporting challenges, to long walks in the nearby countryside, it’s a place where action happens and for that reason many successful businesses are based there. If you are working in Swindon and have been injured in some way at work and are injured as a result of your employer’s lack of risk assessment, then a local accident claims expert in Swindon can help you make a claim for compensation. This is an important thing to do; you have a right to compensation for injuries that are not your fault.

    An accident claims expert in Swindon can help you with all the information you’ll need so you can claim for compensation for an injury at work. They can advise on steps to take even if your injury was a while ago. It may take time before an injury is obvious so it is important to note down full details of an incident at the time it happens. Take our 30-second test to see if you can make a claim.

    Making use of an accident claims expert in Swindon

    If you need an accident claims expert in Swindon who can support you through the process of making a claim, then you should go for it. Reasons for injuries may vary but it is almost always neglect by an employer that should be overseeing the workplace. The UK 1974 Work and Safety Act states the obligations of employers, which is that an employer has an obligation to protect their employees.

    Common incidents that make for a compensation claim

    Accidents happen, and yet you as an employee should be aware that your employer should do their best to ensure that they have done everything they can to prevent such things occurring. It could be fluid on an even-textured surface, spills, improper selection of building material, and other types of injury. Remember reducing risk is an employer’s duty. So for example when water is spilt, it is because a problem has not been addressed and the risk calculation not made. The employer must measure each step of every part of your job every job role. So that means an employer must regularly evaluate the workspace and make sure everybody is assessed accurately. These assessments are put in place to cut down hazards. Remember employers have a responsibility to make sure their workers are carrying out their job safely and a duty to safeguard workers on the job.

    How do I start my claim?

    If you have a slip or trip injury at work, yes, you can claim for injury using an accident claims expert in Swindon. Employees should look for help with a qualified solicitor who can help them realise their rights. Contact Accident Advice Helpline a law firm that specialises in personal injury compensation. First, take the 30-second test to check if you qualify, then call our 24/7 Helpline 0800 689 0500, and from your mobile 0333 500 0993. Our friendly professional advisers will be on hand to advise you on how to start your claim. Accident Advice Helpline has 10 years’ experience as a personal injury compensation law firm.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 27th October 2014

    Author: aliswann

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.