Solicitor required for accident claims in Carlisle?
Situated in Cumberland, in North West UK, is the county town and city of Cumbria, Carlisle. There are many prominent sports that are played in Carlisle and these include rugby, English football, horse racing, golf and cricket. Some of the famous people of Carlisle include Paul Nixon (England cricketer), Alan Gray (footballer), Margaret Forster (novelist), Bryan Dick (actor), Thomas Logie MacDonald (ex-Mayor and astronomer), Peter Scholes (author), Derek Townsley (professional footballer), Paul Hindmarch (cricketer), Maria Hack (educational writer) and many others. Carlisle is around 16 km (10 miles) to the south of the Scottish border and lies at the confluence of the rivers Petteril, Caldew and Eden.
Take the “30 second test” if someone you know was injured at the work place in Carlisle. By taking this simple test, by filling in an easy form online, you will get to know if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries got at the place of work, by the person you know.
Accident Advice Helpline have this form readily available at their website.
Tips to ensure safety at the work place
- Always keep both eyes open for any kind of hazards. The instant you spot any hazard, report it immediately
- Learn where to seek help, at the time of an emergency
- When you cannot recall how to carry out a job safely or if you are not sure of how to do a job, do not hesitate to ask your supervisor or manager
- Always try your best to ensure that you get a good rest in the night, before you head off to work net day. If you feel tired or sleepy at work, it could lead to you making very dangerous mistakes
- Be sure to make it a point to always follow all the safety procedures and rules that have been laid down by your company
- Always wear the protective equipment that has been supplied to you by your employer
- If you have any concerns about safety, immediately discuss it with your supervisor or manager
Need help with accident claims in Carlisle due to work place incidents?
Was someone you know injured at the place of work in Carlisle and are you now trying to seek compensation for this injury?
Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are trying to pursue accident claims in Carlisle and you can call up these experts in injury compensation from a land-line at the number 0800 689 0500 and from a cell phone you can buzz them at the number 0333 500 0993.Open Claim Calculator