How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident claim in Huntly

    Perhaps you live and work in Huntly and are thinking of making an injury claim because you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault. You could also be eligible to make a claim if you are, or have been, ill and you can prove that your illness was caused by another person’s negligence. You may, for example have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease, and in such a case, you would probably have grounds to make an accident claim in Huntly with the help of Accident Advice Helpline.

    Making an accident claim in Huntly

    It’s a good idea to get advice as soon as you can after an accident, and you can start your claim whenever you want, but you have 3 years from the date of an accident to make an accident claim in Huntly. The same is true of a work-related illness, but the 3 years starts from first being diagnosed by your doctor.

    It is best to file a claim as soon as possible so as to be within the time frame set out in the Statute of Limitations. You should ask for legal advice from Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to make a claim for your particular accident.

    Accidents at work

    If you have an accident at work, you should report it immediately to the person responsible for reporting accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). The details of the accident including the date and time should be recorded in the accident book, along with the names and contact details of any witnesses. You should seek immediate medical treatment for your injury, not only for health reasons, but because if you don’t, and your injury grows worse, this could negatively affect your case for an accident claim in Huntly.

    You may believe that your accident will not be reported to the HSE, and if that is so, you can report it to them directly. Your employer should also inform them of the number of days you were absent from work because of your injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you are wondering how to make an injury claim contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been in the business of helping people make such claims for more than 15 years, and all on a no-win, no-fee basis.

    To find out if we can help you with a no-win, no-fee accident claim in Huntly, call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 on a mobile.

    For free, no-obligation advice, call Accident Advice Helpline today and talk to one of our professional advisors.

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.