Accident Advice Helpline are specialists in pursuing compensation claims for accidents in the workplace. Our team of highly qualified and professional solicitors will pursue your accident claim at work on a no-win, no-fee* basis
We have the wealth of knowledge needed to make a compensation claim on your behalf for your non fault accident and your injuries sustained in the workplace.
Even in a situation where the employee may be partly to blame for the accident, it is still possible to make an accident claim at work through a solicitor. In this situation, you will need to prove that there was an underlying breach of duty on the part of your employer.
Accident Advice Helpline lawyers
The lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline will provide comprehensive advice and guidance on the elements that you can claim for. These include physical injuries, mental trauma, loss of wages, a reduction in the quality of life or adaptations to lifestyle as a result of your injury.
What’s more, all aspects of the claims process will be fully explained. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions about your claim and we’ll keep you fully informed throughout the process.
Our solicitors will also claim for your out-of pocket expenses so make sure you keep receipts.
Steps to make an accident claim at work
- Contact us and speak to one of our team who will take details about your accident and any injuries sustained
- Gather together all of the paperwork from your workplace accident
- After your details have been reviewed, one of our expert lawyers will contact you and discuss your case in further detail offering advice and support where required.
- It is then up to you to decide whether you want us to pursue the accident claim at work for you.
- If you decide to proceed, our solicitors will then set to work making the claim and contacting the relevant people and negotiate for the best possible compensatory award
- After your case has been settled we will ensure that you are awarded your compensation.
- In event that you are unsuccessful, then you don’t pay our lawyer’s legal fees; it’s no-win, no- fee*.
Employers have a duty of care to provide a safe working environment for their employees. If they fail in this duty and you sustain an accident as a result then you can make a claim for compensation.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today to see how we can help you. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.