Need help with accident at work claims in Beverley?
There are numerous different accidents that happen while people are at work, and if they are injured when it was no fault of their own, they could be entitled to make accident at work claims in Beverley, as long as their situation fits the legal criteria which is:
- The accident must have been caused by someone else, and quite often at work it is because off the negligence of the employer.
- Injuries must have been sustained in the accident that were severe enough to need medical attention, and medical reports will be required from whoever treated them.
- For most accidents there is a three year time limit from the date of the accident, but there are some exceptions to this rule.
The exceptions to the three year rule when you want to make accident at work claims in Beverley
Some of the exceptions would not apply to a work related accident that causes accident at work claims in Beverley to be made, but to be certain you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, who will be able to clarify the position for your claim. The main exceptions are:
- If your accident took place on a plane or ship, the time limit is reduced to two years.
- Industrial illnesses can take many years to develop, so their time limit is three years from the date of diagnosis.
- If you were a minor at the time of the incident, and your parents or guardians did not make a claim for you at the time, the time periods allowed start on your eighteenth birthday.
Claiming compensation for your accident at work claims in Beverley with Accident Advice Helpline
A chat with us costs nothing and won’t put you under any obligation to use our services. We won’t try to influence you if you decide not to make a claim. We work on a no-win, no-fee basis so that we know everyone who approaches us can make a claim if they are entitled to, and we will never have to say no because of a lack of funds.
When you make your claim with us, we will handle it as simply, quickly and efficiently as possible, so that your personal injury claim experience will be free of stress and free of risk.
If you have been injured in any way through no fault of your own, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number: 0800 689 0500. Or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our friendly advisers will discuss your accident and injuries with you, and make sure you have up-to-date relevant information to help you decide if you want to make a claim.