If your accident in Arbroath took place within the last 3 years and was someone else’s fault then Accident Advice Helpline can help you get the compensation you deserve
About Accident Advice Helpline
We are a personal injury law firm, established in 2000. We specialise in helping accident victims get the compensation they need and deserve after their accidents. Since 2000 we have made thousands of successful compensation claims for people all over the country and we have successfully claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation.
Our trained advisors can answer any questions you may have, and offer free, no-obligation advice about making a claim. They can also assess your claim and provide you with an estimate of your compensation.
We can help you get compensation for:
- Any injury or illness, (physical or psychological) caused by your accident in Arbroath.
- Any financial losses you had to endure as a result of your accident (such as loss of earnings for example.)
What you need to do
The main thing you need to do after being injured in an accident in Arbroath, is make sure you look after yourself so that you make a full recovery. If you want to claim compensation, there are other things you must take note of as well.
- Try to get as much evidence as you can to show that you were not to blame. Any photographs taken at the scene of the accident, or any reports made about the accident will all help.
- See a doctor. From a legal point of view, this will get your injuries on record and allow you to provide medical evidence. From a personal point of view, a proper medical assessment will mean any injuries you are not aware of will be found and treated and your recovery should be a lot easier.
- Don’t wait too long to claim. You have a deadline of 3 years to start a claim, but as you can start one as soon as you like, why not call sooner?
Your claim for an accident in Arbroath
If you would like us to help you get your compensation, your case will be handled by a personal injury specialist with the knowledge to get you the very best compensation. Our solicitors work under a no-win, no-fee agreement, so if for any reason your claim is unsuccessful you won’t have to pay us a penny for our time.
We aim to keep the claim process as simple and stress-free as possible for our customers, so talk to us about your accident in Arbroath. Call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 14th June 2014
Author: David Brown