Compensation claims in Ystalyfera for road traffic accidents
Compensation claims in Ystalyfera are often because of road traffic accidents, which are a daily occurrence all over the UK. The most common cause of road traffic accidents is driver error, which is quite often the result of a lack of concentration while driving. This happens because of lots of different things that some drivers think they can do while travelling along our roads, such as:
- Reading a map
- Changing a CD or tuning their radio
- Eating and drinking
- Doing their hair or makeup
- Messaging on their mobile phone
- Admiring the scenery
It is surprising the sorts of things drivers try to do while at the wheel of a vehicle, but a few seconds looking the wrong way is all it takes to cause an accident and innocent people to be injured.
The injuries road traffic accidents can cause
Most of us think about injuries like whiplash or broken bones from road traffic accidents, but the injuries suffered can be much worse.
- Cyclists and motorbike riders can get road rash. This is a very painful injury that happens when they slide along the road. The road surface tears the flesh from their bones, creating a very nasty injury.
- Motorbike riders can be burned by the hot engine on their bike. Motorbike engines are exposed, and if the bike falls on top of the rider, they can be very badly burned. Their bike falling on them is also how the sustain an injury known as bikers arm, where the arm is crushed by the sheer weight of the bike.
- Pedestrians can be knocked over by road vehicles, and be lucky to survive.
Brain damage, loss of limbs, loss of sight and a whole host of other injuries happen every day on our roads, and on average 5 people a day lose their lives in this way.
Making compensation claims in Ystalyfera with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need to make a compensation claim because of a road traffic accident, or any other type of accident, you should be discussing your situation with Accident Advice Helpline.
We have been making successful claims since June 2000, and have helped many thousands of innocent victims win the compensation they were entitled to. Now we can help you.
Just give us a call on our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500, and have a chat to our friendly advisors. They will give you as much free advice as you need, free of any obligation or pressure to make a claim. You can also get in touch with from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, or by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010 and letting them call you.
However you do it, juts get in touch today and don’t lose the compensation you could be entitled to.