If you live in the Borough of Halton in Cheshire, you could have been injured in an accident and right now you may be wondering if you could make a personal injury compensation claim. To be able to do so, you have to be able to prove that you were not to blame for your accident. You also must prove that another person was to blame for it either because of their negligence or recklessness. If you think you could do both these things with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline, contact us now for more information about making claims in Halton for personal injury.

Making personal injury claims in Halton

If you are not sure whether you have a valid claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. When you speak with one of our expert legal advisers, they will be able to tell you if you have grounds on which to base a claim. This can be done over the phone. You can describe your accident and how it happened and the adviser will be able to tell you if you actually can make a claim or not.

If you can make a personal injury compensation claim, then you can begin the process over the phone. As we work on a no win no fee* basis, you don’t have to be concerned about paying us to start the legal process at once.


Apart from having to prove that you were a victim of the accident, you will also need to prove that you had medical treatment as soon as was practicable after your accident. This can be proven on production of your medical records.

You should also be aware that you have to make claims in Halton and elsewhere within the limitation period. In the case of most accidents that happen in the British Isles, you have three years to file a claim from the date of the accident. However, as this is not true of all accidents and their resultant injuries, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to file your particular claim.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. The time and day are immaterial as our telephone lines are always open so that we can help and advise you.

From a landline ring us on our freephone number: 0800 689 0500. If you call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. If no one is available to take your call, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

If you prefer you can simply text “claim 365” to us at 88010. We will call you to discuss your potential claim.

Contact us now for more information and expert legal advice about your potential claim.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.