If you have been in an accident that was due to a third party, you may be able to claim damages for your pain and suffering. Basically, this means that you may be able to claim compensation for what has happened to you. You may be able to claim compensation for your pain and suffering, any lost earnings and also get back any medical expenses that have been incurred due to your accident.

The type of accident that you can claim compensation for could be a road traffic accident where another driver was negligent with their driving and crashed into your vehicle. It could also be that you had hurt yourself while at work because the equipment you used was not regularly maintained. On the other hand, if you were staying in a hotel and the wardrobe door came off its hinges and hurt you, you might be able to claim compensation for that.

Could you claim damages for your personal injury?

Basically, every case is different and so instead of speculating, the best option is to telephone Accident Advice Helpline and speak to a friendly professional advisor. You will be helped through a 30 second test that is made up of four straightforward questions. This will determine if you qualify for a claim and also provide you with an estimate of what your claim could be worth.

We are a law firm that specialises in personal injury compensation and so this means that we will use our high level of experience to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible for you. Furthermore, we always strive to give the best customer care possible too. Making this enquiry will not place you under any obligation whatsoever but it will provide you with the advice that you need.

A no win no fee basis

All our lawyers operate on a no win no fee basis. We feel that when you have been in an accident you may be worried about finances and we do not wish to add to this stress, therefore, you do not have to find funds to get your claim started. Moreover, in the event that your claim did not come to fruition, you would not be left with a large legal bill to pay.

Most claims can be processed by telephone so this means that you do not have to fill in any forms to get your claim started, we do it for you. To get peace of mind as to whether you qualify to claim damages for your personal injury you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline right now. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.