Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Payout of deferred compensation

If you have been involved in an accident, and have suffered an injury as a result, then you might want to consider whether or not you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

You can make a claim for compensation if:

  • You have been injured in an accident and needed medical attention (regardless of the type of accident, or the type of injury you have sustained)
  • The accident that caused the injury was not your fault (or was at most only partly your fault)
  • The accident occurred within, or you became aware of the injuries, within the last three years

If you can answer “yes” to these points, then Accident Advice Helpline may be able to assist you with making a claim for compensation.

Get in touch with us today

You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline via one of three different ways:

  1. You can give us a call on our free helpline number. We have a team of fully trained and friendly advisors who will be delighted to take your call. They are available to answer any questions you may have about your specific case, or how the compensation claim process works. The advice they are able to provide you with is free, and you will be under no obligation to proceed with your claim if you do not feel the time is right.
  2. You can complete our online enquiry form, which you will find right here on our website. Leave us with your contact details and a member of our team will give you a callback at a time that is convenient for you, to discuss your situation in more detail.
  3. Alternatively you can take our 30-second test™ which will not only test your eligibility for making a claim, but it will also give you a good idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to, should your case be a success.

Specialist help – payout of deferred compensation

Our in-house solicitors are all fully trained and experts in dealing with personal injury claims. They therefore have vast amounts of experience in dealing with less common concerns.

For example, you might want to know how to handle the payout of deferred compensation, if you have been involved in an accident.

If you have been injured at work, and decide to make a claim against your employer (if they are liable for the accident) you may be concerned that this action will affect the payout of deferred compensation. Speak to a member of our team today to discuss this in more detail.

You might equally be concerned that time off from work as a result of an injury could affect the amount of payout of deferred compensation you are due. Our team can help you discuss this in more detail.

We know all there is to know about the payout of deferred compensation – so contact us today. Dial 0800 689 5659 phone to connect with Accident Advice Helpline today.