If you have been involved in an accident and suffered some sort of injury to yourself within the last 3 years, which was, in part or full, the fault of someone else, you could have a valid no win no fee insurance claim to make against the third party involved. This accident could have been at work, on the roads or in a public place.
By law in the UK, all companies’, motor users and governments need to have purchased some kind of insurance to cover them if any accidents happen.
Road users will need motor insurance; companies’ will need to have indemnity insurance and the local governments’ will all hold public liability insurance.
What is a no win no fee insurance claim?
The no win no fee system was put in place to replace legal aid, meaning less financial risk to the victim. Our panel of many legal partners all operate on a no win no fee basis, so if you have a no win no fee insurance claim you will not be asked to pay a penny upfront, and all solicitors fees will be collected from the insurance company involved, on top of your compensation award. The solicitor assigned to your no win no fee insurance claim will ensure you receive 100% of your entitlement and not a penny less.
How do I make a no win no fee insurance claim?
You can find out if you have a valid claim in one of two ways:
- Enter your claim details into our simple claim calculator, to find out how much you could be entitled to
- Call our 24 hour free phone helpline, where a member of our dedicated team of advisers will be more than happy to go through your claim and answer any questions you might have, with no obligation to continue using our services
What do I need before I call you?
If you have any information about the accident or any injuries you have suffered, this would be important to have to hand when you call.
Any evidence you have will help the no win no fee insurance claim solicitor make a successful claim on your behalf.
Useful evidence could be; details of the accident, details of who else was involved, doctors’ reports stating injuries you have suffered, receipts from any medical expenses you have or need to pay, and if possible any photographs you think may help your claim be successful.
Anything else I need to know?
- The majority of no win no fee insurance claims are settled by the insurance company involved before it gets to a court hearing
- Don’t worry about making a claim if your injuries are only minor, even minor injuries could turn into something more serious or become a permanent condition, for which you should be compensated for
- Some cases can take a long time to come to conclusion, so make your claim as soon as possible after the accident, so your compensation payment isn’t held up
Accident Advice Helpline has been established since 2000, and have a proven track record in no win no fee insurance claims. Our aim is to get the maximum compensation payout for you, and make the process as simple and stress free as possible.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 5659.