How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Has your knee injury caused limping?

    As it is one of the body’s largest, most complex joints, a knee injury can be debilitating and painful, affecting your mobility and making it difficult for you to carry out your normal activities and go to work. If your knee injury caused limping and you believe your accident was caused by somebody else, then you could make a claim for personal injury compensation within three years of your accident.

    A serious knee injury can take time to heal and you may need surgery and/or physiotherapy in order to make a full recovery. Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim the compensation you are entitled to provided it has been three years or less since your accident.

    Has your knee injury caused limping which has led to time off work?

    Common knee injuries include ligament tears, kneecap injuries (dislocation or fracture) and bursitis, and whilst some of these injuries are more serious than others, any knee injury has the potential to affect your mobility. If your knee injury caused limping, you may need to take time off work, particularly if you work in a physical role, for example if you are a labourer or joiner. You may be able to claim compensation for your loss of earnings if this has happened to you, and the best way to find out if you’re eligible to make a personal injury claim is to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident.

    When you contact Accident Advice Helpline there is no obligation to proceed with a claim whatsoever, and our advisors offer advice in confidence which could help you decide whether or not you want to proceed with a claim.

    Getting the compensation you deserve for your knee injury

    Anybody who has been injured as a result of somebody else’s negligence deserves to be compensated and Accident Advice Helpline is here to make sure that happens. You could be compensated not only for your pain and suffering but also for any financial losses you have suffered, such as loss of earnings. Whether you have suffered a dislocated patella or bursitis from kneeling at work, you can get in touch with us at any time after your accident to find out more about making a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Why not take the 30-second test on our website today to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to or pick up the phone and call us on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) so that we can talk you through the claims process and answer any questions you have about what happens next.

    Date Published: January 25, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Knee injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.