How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Is there just one factory accident report format?

    If you have been injured in an accident whilst working in a factory then you’re not alone. Did your employer make you fill out an accident report? If not then they should have. All accidents, even those resulting in minor injuries, should be recorded in a workplace accident book. There isn’t a specific factory accident report format, but as a general rule the details of any accident should be recorded, such as the name of the injured person, how the accident happened, any injuries sustained and any treatment provided.

    This information could come in useful later, if the accident is the result of an investigation by the Health and Safety Executive, or if the injured person decides to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

    What is the factory accident report format?

    There isn’t a specific factory accident report format to speak of. If you’re concerned about safety at work after your accident in a factory then you may wish to report your accident to the Health and Safety Executive. They have their own forms to fill out which request specific details and information relating to your accident and the injuries you have suffered. Provided your employer keeps an accident book with a record of accidents in the workplace, this should be sufficient evidence to help when it comes to making a personal injury claim.

    If you are able to, you could also take photographs of the scene of your accident or your injuries, which could also be used as evidence when you make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline.

    Can I claim compensation for minor injuries?

    When most of us think about factory accidents, we picture serious injuries caused by industrial machinery, such as crush injuries. But you could sustain minor injuries in a factory accident such as slip, trip or fall injuries or repetitive strain injuries – even manual handling injuries to your back. You can claim personal injury compensation for almost any type of injury sustained in an accident that was caused by somebody else. Your employer could be ordered to pay you compensation if they are found to be at fault for your accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    To find out if you could make a 100% no-win, no-fee* claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to get advice from our team of experts. We are proud to have been endorsed by our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can trust us with your claim.

    Category: Personal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.