Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Injury solicitors in Norbury

You may be a resident of Norbury in south London, or of Norbury in Derbyshire, but wherever you live, you might be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Norbury in order to make a personal injury compensation claim.

Injury solicitors in Norbury

You may or may not be able to find appropriate injury solicitors in Norbury to represent you, as different injury solicitors specialize in different types of accident and injury. If you have been injured in an accident and can prove it was the fault of another person, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, but to do so, you would require the services of an expert injury solicitor.

If you have been diagnosed with an illness and can prove, along with your injury solicitors in Norbury, for example, that it was the result of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

How can I find a suitable solicitor?

First of all, you could look up injury solicitors in the local telephone directory or search online for some. You can also call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of the freephone numbers below, and we could put you in touch with an appropriate injury solicitor. We work with a team of expert injury solicitors who all work on a ‘no win no fee‘ basis, and we have been helping clients with their personal injury compensation claims for more than ten years.

What happens next?

Usually you can get a first appointment free of charge, so that you can discuss your grounds for making a claim. By the end of the appointment, the solicitor should be in a position to tell you if he, or she, believes that you have good grounds on which to base a claim. You might then decide to hire the solicitor to represent you, or you could visit another solicitor and go through the same process.

If you decide to hire the services of the first solicitor, he or she will write a letter to the person you think is responsible for your injury or illness and they will be given ninety days in which to respond.

The case may be settled out of court within six months, but if it has to go to court, it could take years, rather than months to be settled. You should really begin the claims process as soon as possible.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. You can do this at any time, as our lines are permanently open, even on Bank Holidays. Call 0800 689 5659 phone. For expert legal advice regarding your potential claim, call us now.