If you have been injured in an accident, and think you might be able to make a claim for compensation, then you might be looking for some injury claim solutions.
Accident Advice Helpline
Arguably one of the best injury claim solutions available to you is contacting a professional team to help take on your compensation case.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we are a law firm, rather than a claims management company, and we specialise in providing injury claim solutions. All of our expert solicitors are fully trained and qualified specialists in their field, dealing only in personal injury cases.
Making a claim
If you decide to make a claim for financial compensation, you can rest assured that you will be in good hands with Accident Advice Helpline.
Our solicitors are able to provide injury claim solutions on a wide variety of cases including:
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in public places
- Accidents on the road
- Industrial diseases
- Clinical negligence
- Accidents on public transport
- Food poisoning
- Accidents on holiday (both within the United Kingdom and abroad)
The amount of compensation you will receive for your accident will depend on a number of factors. The extent of your injuries will of course be taken into account, the length of time you will require to recover and the impact the injury has had on your day-to-day life.
You will also be able to put in a claim for any expenses you have incurred as a result of your accident, for example, travelling to hospital appointments, paying for treatment or prescriptions and any childcare costs associated with your injuries. We can also help you submit a claim for any losses you have incurred, perhaps as a result of missing time from work. This can include standard wages, but also any over time you’ve missed out on as well as bonuses and commission.
Accident Advice Helpline for your injury claim solutions
To find out if we can offer you injury claim solutions for the accident and injury you have suffered contact us today by:
- Calling us on our free helpline number: Dial 0800 689 5659 phone.
- Completing our online enquiry form. Provide us with a few details about your accident and injuries and we will ensure that someone gives you a call back as soon as possible to discuss your case in more detail. There is no need to worry, as all information you provide us will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- Taking our specially designed 30-second test™. Answer a few simple questions about your accident and the injuries you have sustained and we will be able to tell you immediately if you are entitled to make a claim for compensation. As this test also doubles up as a compensation calculator, we can also give you an estimate of how much financial compensation you might be entitled to receive.