When we go on holiday we try and avoid the hassle of driving and the possibility of road traffic accidents. The idea is to try and walk and take in the new surroundings but that is not always possible.
Local transport can be a cheaper and often more efficient mode of travel. It can help avoid getting lost and any slips, trips and falls en route to a destination. It can be extremely useful.
Despite this there always remains risk in travelling in a foreign country.
Here are five precautions you should take:
1. Find out the prices and times of when the transports services are running before travel especially if you need exact change.
2. Always ensure you have water on you, if it is hot and there is a delay you won’t being able to predict how long a journey will take.
3. Only use transport already recommended as safe, and even then only use transport you feel confident using.
4. Always allow for a delay in your journey and give yourself plenty of time to get to the destination you want.
5. Ensure you know and plan your return route before you arrive at your destination to avoid getting lost or stranded.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline and how can they help me?
Accident Advice Helpline is a professional and friendly team who have every intention of ensuring that people who are involved in accidents that were not their fault receive compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline has ensured that thousands of people have been able to make successful claims as TV and consumer champion Esther Rantzen has championed the efforts made by the Accident Advice Helpline.
How do I make a claim?
All you need to do is simply call the 24/7 telephone service and you can find out in minutes if you have a chance of making a successful claim.
It does not matter whether it is one of those accidents at work or it is another incident of a similar nature you want to claim for, it is a hassle-free process. There is an emphasis on ensuring the service provided is fast and efficient so that you never have to enter a courtroom unless it is really necessary.
Date Published: September 24, 2013
Author: David Brown