How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get manual labour injury compensation advice

    Being employed as a tradesman is hard work, no doubt about it. Whether you work as a plumber, a joiner or a builder on a construction site, manual labour is physically exhausting, and there’s always the risk of accidents occurring. When you’re working with power tools and other equipment that has the potential to cause injury, of course your need to be careful at all times. But what if you have been injured and your accident was somebody else’s fault – for example your employer’s or a colleague’s fault? You could find out if you could make a personal injury claim and get manual labour injury compensation advice by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.

    Three years to claim

    There is a three-year time limit in place to make a personal injury claim, so it’s a good idea to contact us as soon as possible after your accident to get the manual labour injury compensation advice you need. You may have suffered a manual handling injury from lifting heavy loads, been injured by faulty tools or equipment or suffered a more serious injury after a fall from height due to lack of safety equipment.

    Whatever has happened, it’s your employer’s responsibility to ensure your safety at work, and if they could have done more to prevent your accident, you could have grounds to make a personal injury claim against them. Don’t worry about losing your job – it’s unlikely you will even have to go to court as most personal injury claims can be processed over the phone.

    Minor injuries

    What about if you’ve suffered a minor injury such as lacerations or a broken bone in your hand or arm? You can still claim compensation even for more minor injuries, provided somebody else is at fault for your accident. The best way to find out if you’re able to make a claim is to ensure you get manual labour injury compensation advice as soon as possible after your accident. This allows you to explore your options and make a claim for the compensation you deserve.

    You can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a claim or to get no-obligation advice, and it’s free to call us. What’s more, we don’t charge any upfront legal fees at all, so anybody can afford to make a claim with us as our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Building site accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.